Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Peer Response 2

I wrote my rhetorical analysis on the article by Jean Kilbourne titled, Jesus is A Brand of Jeans. My peer that gave me a response was Katey Sapp. She gave me several important comments that I can utilize in making my write up better. She included helpful quotes to include in my piece as well as pointed out that I need incite - citations. Katey did her rhetorical analysis on the exact same subject. This was helpful, because she knew what I was talking about and could provide helpful insight. I will be utilizing a majority of her comments.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear. That might flesh much of this out more. In-text citations are necessary for written arguments that are page dependent (like yours). Not speeches or websites with written arguments on them that are on one long continuous text.

    ReplyDelete